Friday, June 16, 2006

Just Me


Santa Barbara, ca... My first stop. I, a life long Californian, am finally leaving. It's been my dream for a while to leave and the time has come. Many things have prompted this final jump, which I will surely cover later, but for now what matters is I'm going. My itinerary consists of meeting a friend in Denver, Co., who is in from Alaska (yes, I said Alaska) and then meeting a friend in Connecticut... from there, who knows? It's scary but what would be worse is never giving myself a chance. A chance to see what is out there for me. A chance to really find MYself, MY strength, MY passion, MY place. So at 29 the car is packed, cd's within reach and so many maps one would think it impossible to get lost... one would think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home