Sunday, June 18, 2006

aaahhhh!!!

Totally random comment... sometimes friends drive me crazy... :) I love my friends but sometimes I just want to strangle them... kidding of course. It seems to be a constant balancing act of give and take... but the problem is it doesn't always seem to be an equal trade. I'm sure a big part of it is perception, because no matter how we try to have empathy and put ourselves in other people's shoes we still are confined to our own head. The fact that we must interpret the "reality" of a situation in itself taints the outcome because we can only truly pull from our life experiences and what we took from those experiences. I've had this conversation with a friend and he told me that this is a pessimistic way of looking at people/life, but I think it is more about understanding that there is truly no such thing as perfection. Which to me is something we must stop searching for in order to truly appreciate each other and in turn ourselves, because that is the beauty of us... We are flawed. That's what makes us interesting and individual. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home