Monday, July 24, 2006

How do you decide?

i am really curious of how other people make decisions. I'm not sure i ever learned that. Logic completely depends on your current mind set and your mind set at the time your trying to make the decision. What is that about? Advice? You cant take advice from someone else because ultimately its your life and empathy only gets you so far. Plus its human nature to have bias or be jaded in some way that makes advice unreliable. Astrology? No. Enlightenment? Maybe, but considering it took buddha years, i don't think that helps right now. That's a marathon not a sprint. Who freakin' knows? What I'm waiting for is that moment you have when you take algebra... you know... the oh my! i get it moment. Your sitting there and suddenly everything flashes in front of your eyes and it all makes perfect sense. Why did it take me this long to get it? Hmmm... i love that feeling! I want that... me... why not me? (any Dane Cook fans out there? That's for you :) well babble babble.. I'm out. goodnight sleep tight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home