Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm calmer :)

Well i feel a bit better :) we will see how i feel when i wake up tomorrow but writing helped me calm down. Things will work out, i know this its just the initial freak out. I'm not kidding myself in thinking the panic is over but i can see some benefits. i wrote a bit and listened to a lot of music today... music is wonderful. i honestly cant understand people that don't listen to music. You know the people who cant remember the last cd they bought or have never seen a show. How do they live? Its amazing to me because i even get withdrawals if its been more than 6 months since I've been to a show. And that's for a big concert that doesn't count just seeing a band live. When you go to a concert it is total escape. As soon as you enter the gates you have nothing to do but enjoy. I need a show... that would be great. blah! blah! goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home