Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A moment of... ZEN.

I am having a hate/hate relationship with my computer right now. I only recently bought my own computer and today I want to throw it out a window :) It's one of those days when I remember why it took me so long to get one. I am just trying to set different things up and I swear it does what ever it feels like. Yes, I understand the whole... smarter than the machine thing, but for criminy sake... aaahhhhh! I LOVE my new digital camera and all the cool stuff I can do with my photos on the computer, but I can't even do the simplest things. It's 1:30am and my frustration level is so high that I needed to write a little to calm down. How sad? :) I just have to remember It's not conspiring against me and my genius friend will fix what ever I screw up. So here's my moment of... ZEN. Please repeat... tomorrow it will all be clear... Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home