Friday, August 25, 2006

Back west...

Well first of all I cannot believe it has been so long since I wrote.
so the new plan is back to Cali...yes, back. Not permanently but to save $. Money blows! Since none of the plans came through I made a back up plan. You always have to have a back up plan :) so I will be moving back to California till November or December. I will be living with my mother (oh my god!) and working full time. During that time I will get all my school paperwork done so when I come back everything (ideally) will be in order. I will then have enough $ to live alone, yeah!, and go to school. I don't want to live with a stranger, been there done that it sucks! So I have a week to see the schools I'm considering and the apartments that I would most likely be able to afford. That way I can rent sight unseen and be set. I'm freakin' nuts! The good thing is that I'm pretty sure I will live and go to school here and I wanted to go back and get my stuff anyway. Its such a sad thought at 29 years old looking at living with a stranger not even with a bed... you know? To depressing. This way the place will be mine and I can walk around naked if I choose. I'm a person who needs my comfort... I want all my pictures and clothes, etc. I will be going to school 30 hours a week and working probably the same so I will need my peace at home. So the mission is to by January 1, 2007 I will have completely relocated to Connecticut and started school. By the time I turn 30, which is march 2007, I will be able to see the light at end of the tunnel. Fingers crossed.
goals by Jan. 2007:
save $3000
move fully to CT.
have my own place
be in school
drop 30 pounds...W.W. and gym
and feel more secure with myself... more might be added?
Anyway, in less than a week I will again be hitting the road.
This time I will enjoy myself more. I might do route 66? I'm going to plan it better so I can see places along the way. I've always wanted to do a good roadtrip and this is my chance. I've got my camera and some maps... what all cool stuff is out there?
I might give myself two weeks... we'll see. I really want to see a bunch of weird roadside sights... you know like the largest ball of yarn and all that. That is what I am doing today... mapping out my route.
It will be good! This is the first time I won't be on anyone else's schedule... fully. No one is waiting for me to arrive and I will start working full time as soon as I get there so this is my chance.
Well, lets see where life takes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home