Friday, August 04, 2006

Beauty school?

Well I'm considering going to beauty school. The logical side of me thinks it is a great idea... with in a year i can be working and making great money. If i really like it i can open up my own salon and work for myself. If i don't like it, working in a salon can pay for other schooling. Either way i can start thinking about buying a house... which is what I've started to crave. When i talk about it to people they ask me if I've always wanted to be a stylist or if its my passion. This is where my dilemma comes in, the answer to both is no. i am one of the first people to tell someone to go for what they love... but what if what you love isn't reachable? Can my career just be there to pay for my passions? Can i be happy with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home